The main objective for this client was increase online sales dramatically and to expand their brand reach.
The client is an established celtic jewellery manufacturer with a reputation for design and quality. However their website was not conveying the quality of the product or generating as much in online sales as the client wanted.
Our designers have spent a lot of time getting to know the brand dna of Shanore and conceptualising a web interface that appeals to the target market and has global reach. A custom developed store was created for Shanore to cater specifically for their industry, products and clients. www.shanore.com
Sophisticated product viewing features, filtering options, configurable products and streamlined checkout are part of a well thought out customer experience.
There were 3 main strands to this project :
- 1. design of a distinctive, elegant website and online identity
- 2. development of a bespoke ecommerce engine specifically around this client
- 3. multi faceted online marketing strategy created and deployed
- 1. Bespoke graphic design to represent the brand
- 2. Custom developed online store with streamlined customer buying process
- 3. Wholesale Order system and manager console for affiliates and stockists
- 4. Admin management system for the client with catalogue / detailed reports
- 5. Custom CMS implemented / Blog / Store Directory
- 6. Backend management system
- 7. Social Media Channels established, designed and deployed.
- 8. Complete Online Marketing Strategy formed and enacted
- 9. Email Marketing
- 10. Detailed Analytics and Metrics
- 11. Implementation of Payment Plan
- 12. Content Generation Strategy with frequent blogging
- 13. Facebook and Google Ad Campaigns
- 14. Online Competitions
- 15. Live Chat
with Matrix Internet's
what people say
From the outset of my dealings with Matrix I was struck by their professionalism, flexibility and dedication. Nothing has ever been too problematic for them and they have taken care of every single little thing immaculately. We win a lot of praise for our website and that is down to the hard work of Jeff, Inaki and the rest of the guys. They're an absolute pleasure to deal with and I always recommend them for projects where possible.
3 weeks ago
helping our clients to