The main objective for this client was increase online sales dramatically and to expand their brand reach.
The client is an established celtic jewellery manufacturer with a reputation for design and quality. However their website was not conveying the quality of the product or generating as much in online sales as the client wanted.
Our designers have spent a lot of time getting to know the brand dna of Shanore and conceptualising a web interface that appeals to the target market and has global reach. A custom developed store was created for Shanore to cater specifically for their industry, products and clients. www.shanore.com
Sophisticated product viewing features, filtering options, configurable products and streamlined checkout are part of a well thought out customer experience.
There were 3 main strands to this project :
- 1. design of a distinctive, elegant website and online identity
- 2. development of a bespoke ecommerce engine specifically around this client
- 3. multi faceted online marketing strategy created and deployed
- 1. Bespoke graphic design to represent the brand
- 2. Custom developed online store with streamlined customer buying process
- 3. Wholesale Order system and manager console for affiliates and stockists
- 4. Admin management system for the client with catalogue / detailed reports
- 5. Custom CMS implemented / Blog / Store Directory
- 6. Backend management system
- 7. Social Media Channels established, designed and deployed.
- 8. Complete Online Marketing Strategy formed and enacted
- 9. Email Marketing
- 10. Detailed Analytics and Metrics
- 11. Implementation of Payment Plan
- 12. Content Generation Strategy with frequent blogging
- 13. Facebook and Google Ad Campaigns
- 14. Online Competitions
- 15. Live Chat
with Matrix Internet's
what people say
WoofAdvisor Working with the team at Matrix Internet has been a very positive and rewarding experience. As a (one man) non techie startup founder, undertaking a very ambitious and complex website, finding the right web agency was absolutely critical. The team's approach was perfect: a couple of preliminary workshops to make sure everyone fully understood the brief, target market, bullseye customer etc., followed by the creation of a number of very insightful Personas and accompanying Scenarios. This approach continued through to completion, with helpful advice and insightful suggestions at every stage of the project, many of which found their way into the finished design and functionality. While I felt some of these were not have been fully covered by the brief, there was zero slippage on budget. The project was delivered 100% to the agreed budget, which was highly competitive to start with. User testing undertaken by me has been universally positive in terms of Design, Layout, (the many) Features, and most importantly, Ease of Use. I really don't do recommendations lightly, but Matrix Internet have successfully turned my dream into a reality that I am very proud of, and I cannot recommend them highly enough. Gerry Molloy, CEO & Founder, WoofAdvisor
3 weeks ago
helping our clients to