What we do
We are a full service digital agency with in-house specialists in User Experience, Social Media,
Web Development, Graphic Design, Programming, Ecommerce Strategy and Digital Marketing.
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
What is SEO?
SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) involves the use of white hat techniques to improve the visibility of a website in search results pages.
Search engines such as Google prefer to show sites in search results they believe to be authoritative, relevant and useful. Google measures relevance by analysing the content of a website and its relationship to other websites. Does your site rank well?
As an accredited Google Partner with an experienced and qualified team Matrix Internet can help increase the search engine visibility of your business.
The following are some of the primary benefits of Search Engine Optimisation.
- An improvement in website ranking on Google
- An increase in targeted and qualified traffic to your website
- More cost-effective customer acquisition
- Improved brand recognition and brand perception
Foundation SEO consists of a range of activities that we will undertake to ensure that your website is fully optimised for Google, and that it is well positioned to perform well in Google search rankings after it goes live.
Our Service Includes:
- Full website audit and review
- Initial ranking report
- Keyword research and optimization
- Analysis and updating of meta-data (title tags, image alt tags, etc)
- Analysis of page headings
- Site map creation/update
- Anchor text and hyperlink review and update
- Analysis of internal link structure
- Duplicate site issues review
- High-level content and link-building recommendation
- Content strategy and production.
We are results focused
We have seen success with many of our SEO Campaigns where we have worked closely with the client to bring business changing results. We believe results show for themselves and work to make these results happen.
helping our clients to