Ombudsman Services are one of the biggest Ombudsman organisations in the UK, providing dispute resolution across the energy, communications, property and copywriting industries. At their HQ in the north of England, 400 call centre operatives deal with customer complaints on a daily basis.
In response to a new EU directive about the provision of Ombudsman Services in the commercial sector, a new website was required to field inquiries about potential “B2B” disputes.
The challenge here was to design a cutting edge website to establish Ombudsman Services as a leading dispute resolution service in the commercial sector. The website required a well planned user interface in order to achieve a high conversion rate for visitors : inquiries.
Matrix Internet’s UX department undertook a series of planning workshops with the key team members in Ombudsman Services to create an onsite inquiry process that could cater for all kinds of interested parties including :
- different types of business
- applicants who have a defined need
- applicants who are in a hurry
- general visitors who require online guidance before making an application
- visitors who require detailed information about Mediators
Matrix Internet’s digital marketing team have crafted a cohesive plan to attract large amounts of quality traffic via :
seo foundation work and ongoing activities to drive organic traffic
adwords campaign with careful keyword research
social media strategy to achieve prominence with the target market
- 1. Fully responsive website
- 2. Onsite wizard to guide complainants
- 3. Social wall to consolidate all OS channels into the footer of all pages
- 4. Meet our mediators database – fully integrated and synchronised with UK based database
with Matrix Internet's
what people say
Working with Matrix was a fantastic experience. They are a great team that carefully listened to our brief and offered thoughtful insights. Throughout the development they responded rapidly to all communication and paid attention to detail.
3 weeks ago
helping our clients to