In 2013, Matrix were commissioned by Yellowstone Communications to help to develop a kiosk based touch screen interface for the Irish Famine Museum. The system is driven by a user friendly interface to present historic material on a touch-screen-based system.
- 1. Controls optimized and customized for touch screen control
- 2. Pinch-control ( multi touch ) for zooming in on documents
- 3. Easily updateable content vault for scalability
- 4. Active and responsive design
- 5. Robust and reliable automated hardware / software solution
with Matrix Internet's
what people say
Unlike other web development companies I've dealt with before, Matrix always respond quickly and positively to any feature or design changes we need done to the site. Being able to have things implemented in a timely manner allows us to develop ideas and marketing plans and have them in place at the right times. Also, being able to work with them on digital marketing ideas and processes takes a lot of pressure off us to work out the mine field that online marketing can be.
3 weeks ago
helping our clients to