In 2013, Matrix were commissioned by Yellowstone Communications to help to develop a kiosk based touch screen interface for the Irish Famine Museum. The system is driven by a user friendly interface to present historic material on a touch-screen-based system.
- 1. Controls optimized and customized for touch screen control
- 2. Pinch-control ( multi touch ) for zooming in on documents
- 3. Easily updateable content vault for scalability
- 4. Active and responsive design
- 5. Robust and reliable automated hardware / software solution
with Matrix Internet's
what people say
Since we started using Matrix Internet we have found them very professional and easy to deal with. They have really helped increase our customer base through online marketing and would have no hesitation in recommending Matrix's services to anyone.
3 weeks ago
helping our clients to