In 2013, Matrix were commissioned by Yellowstone Communications to help to develop a kiosk based touch screen interface for the Irish Famine Museum. The system is driven by a user friendly interface to present historic material on a touch-screen-based system.
- 1. Controls optimized and customized for touch screen control
- 2. Pinch-control ( multi touch ) for zooming in on documents
- 3. Easily updateable content vault for scalability
- 4. Active and responsive design
- 5. Robust and reliable automated hardware / software solution
with Matrix Internet's
what people say
From the outset of my dealings with Matrix I was struck by their professionalism, flexibility and dedication. Nothing has ever been too problematic for them and they have taken care of every single little thing immaculately. We win a lot of praise for our website and that is down to the hard work of Jeff, Inaki and the rest of the guys. They're an absolute pleasure to deal with and I always recommend them for projects where possible.
3 weeks ago
helping our clients to