In 2013, Matrix were commissioned by Yellowstone Communications to help to develop a kiosk based touch screen interface for the Irish Famine Museum. The system is driven by a user friendly interface to present historic material on a touch-screen-based system.
- 1. Controls optimized and customized for touch screen control
- 2. Pinch-control ( multi touch ) for zooming in on documents
- 3. Easily updateable content vault for scalability
- 4. Active and responsive design
- 5. Robust and reliable automated hardware / software solution
with Matrix Internet's
what people say
Very professional and excellent to deal with. They have really helped my business.
3 weeks ago
helping our clients to