Denver Bike Srl
Our client Denver Bike Srl is one of the largest bicycle manufacturers in Europe.
The main objective for this client was to develop an ecommerce revenue stream to compliment their core hypermarket business in Europe.
Denver Bike have been a valued client of Matrix Internet since 2001 with many successful projects happening in this period. In 2014, Denver recognised the changing habits of public consumers / private wholesalers and set about developing a top class ecommerce solution to match the changing environment.
There were 3 main strands to this project :
- 1. Design of a distinctive, elegant website and online identity across all devices
- 2. Development of a bespoke ecommerce engine specifically around Denver’s business model
- 3. Wholesaler manager console
- 4. Catering for internal Italian market and wider European market
- 1. Bespoke graphic design to represent the brand
- 2. Magento online store engine
- 3. Wholesale Order system and manager console for affiliates
- 4. Admin management system for the client with catalogue / detailed reports
- 5. Multilingual website – English and Italian
- 6. Fully Responsive
with Matrix Internet's
what people say
WoofAdvisor Working with the team at Matrix Internet has been a very positive and rewarding experience. As a (one man) non techie startup founder, undertaking a very ambitious and complex website, finding the right web agency was absolutely critical. The team's approach was perfect: a couple of preliminary workshops to make sure everyone fully understood the brief, target market, bullseye customer etc., followed by the creation of a number of very insightful Personas and accompanying Scenarios. This approach continued through to completion, with helpful advice and insightful suggestions at every stage of the project, many of which found their way into the finished design and functionality. While I felt some of these were not have been fully covered by the brief, there was zero slippage on budget. The project was delivered 100% to the agreed budget, which was highly competitive to start with. User testing undertaken by me has been universally positive in terms of Design, Layout, (the many) Features, and most importantly, Ease of Use. I really don't do recommendations lightly, but Matrix Internet have successfully turned my dream into a reality that I am very proud of, and I cannot recommend them highly enough. Gerry Molloy, CEO & Founder, WoofAdvisor
3 weeks ago
helping our clients to