What we do
We are a full service digital agency with in-house specialists in User Experience, Social Media,
Web Development, Graphic Design, Programming, Ecommerce Strategy and Digital Marketing.
What is Mobile Optimisation?
This means converting your “desktop” website into a format that can be read on any mobile device. It eliminates the need for zooming; gives easy access to contact information; and easy navigation to minimise hitting the wrong link.
Be MobileReady, your customers already are…
Mobile users prefer mobile optimised sites when browsing on the phone.
- 57% of mobile users would not recommend a business with a bad mobile site.
- 40% of worldwide mobile users have turned to a competitors site after a bad mobile experience.
- 81% of users prefer mobile sites to apps for researching prices.
Why Should Your Business Have A Mobile Website?
- Mobile Internet Searching is HOT – 1 in 5 Google searches are performed on smartphones. Without a mobile-friendly website, you are essentially ignoring your mobile audience.
- Local Consumers Are Using Mobile – Most local consumers perform “local” internet searches from their mobile devices. They’re usually looking for information such as your phone number, hours of operations, directions, or information about your product or service.
- Consumers Want and Expect Mobile-Friendly Sites – When mobile users have a negative website viewing experience, they will usually leave the website and never return. Mobile-friendly websites create positive customer relations by eliminating the frustration and negative reactions that can be generated with a non-mobile-friendly website.
- Mobile Websites Generate Sales – Mobile websites generate more sales because studies show that users are more likely to return to those websites – as well as likely to do business with companies that have mobile websites.
- Mobile-friendly Websites Boost Your Brand – When mobile users come across websites that actually load quickly on their mobile devices, they are elated; and
Full spectrum of Mobile Application Development
Matrix Internet is at the forefront of mobile application development and design. We have the ability to develop any kind of mobile app for any purpose across any mobile platform and device, through our experience of mobile application development spanning many different sectors. Our mobile application development capability extends the breadth of mobile platforms and devices from old to new, with Android, iPhone, iPad, Blackberry and the newest smartphones using Symbian as just a few examples of what we can do.
Mobile Apps developed for every use
We are experts in innovative mobile application development built with the end user in mind, whatever your requirements are. Our mobile app developers can work with you to deliver a custom mobile app that works for you and your end user. We are specialists in Enterprise mobile development too. Our experienced consultants can work alongside you, to understand the business and processes and scope out a mobile application development project which will drive your mobile strategy across a department or across an enterprise.
Mobile Apps developed for every platform
Our team of experienced mobile app developers are highly skilled in established and emerging technologies such as HTML5. We develop mobile solutions and mobile apps for a wide range of sectors which run across many platforms and mobile devices. Our capability covers the full range of mobile operating platforms including Android, iOS, BlackBerry OS, Windows Mobile including Windows phone 7, and Symbian OS.
Our Mobile apps can run on many tablets and PDAs (Personal Digital Assistants) and EDAs (Enterprise Digital Assistants) from the older versions of the iPhone to iPhone 4, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS and iPad 2, as well as BlackBerry and smartphones that use Symbian or Android OS.
Creatively developed apps that perform
We have highly skilled mobile application designers who can create the most innovative and cutting edge mobile apps that are completely custom built for your needs ensuring they are highly interactive, easy to use and functional. Our developers are technically accomplished as well as highly creative so not only will your app be functional, but it will look good too, reflecting the individuality of your brand and your business. Motivating the user and producing positive emotions and brand associations important in creating a good user experience.
We can adapt technology such as augmented reality and use this to create mobile apps that could put your virtual products into your user’s reality or a mobile app that will deliver information to your users. We can use the technology that is contained in some high end smartphones such as NFC (near field communication), this allows data to be transferred from a chip to the smartphone.
Our mobile application development team can provide you with the right app to push forward your mobile strategy and take your business from the web to mobile.
helping our clients to