As the largest indoor entertainment venue outside of Dublin, the INEC has been attracting large acts and even bigger crowds since first opening its doors in 2000. Part of the Gleneagles Group, a family-run enterprise for nearly sixty years representing a selection of Ireland’s best known hotel and entertainment destinations
The marketing team in the INEC are very dynamic and they had created an ambitious brief for the overdue website design. During the tender process, Matrix outlined the detailed UX planning process we employ and the methodologies behind it. As one of the major entertainment venues in Ireland and part of a wider group, the website had several objectivers. The primary objective was to create a smooth user experience for the patrons of the INEC, allowing them to find events easily and book their tickets quickly.
Our UX and development teams conducted some intensive workshops with the marketing team of the INEC. These sessions proved to be hugely beneficial to the planning process and the findings included :
- detailed psychological personas were created and provided huge insights into the needs of the customers at different points of the booking process
- the core values and perceived strengths of the INEC were discussed in detail
- wireframe options were created for the main sections of the website including the booking process and search options
Our developers had detailed discussions with the 3 main booking engines / partners that are integrated with the INEC website, ensuring a seamless experience for the customer.
The website has a very mobile first feel to is, with full width responsive design. The event search engine is always prominent and has user friendly filters built in.
- 1. Custom graphic design – mobile first, minimal style
- 2. Integration with 3 major booking engines
- 3. Event Search Engine
- 4. Festival Micro sites built in
with Matrix Internet's
what people say
A pleasure working with Matrix Internet. They have a great team with a wide range of knowledge and experience. Would gladly recommend to any business looking to grow their digital presence.
3 weeks ago
helping our clients to